Dawn Edwards will be speaking on the 12:25 pm panel on "Materiality: Integrated Thinking & KPIs." The Skytop Strategies team has extended a discount to Pomegranate constituents of 30% (off of the $995 current rate), resulting in a $695 rate.
To give you some texture, this is a full-day program that will discuss the changing nature of stakeholder expectations, and specifically how realizing shared operational accountabilities can help increase company resilience and net performance.
Topics of discussion will cover: diversity of thought, overcoming the challenges of integrated reporting/thinking, materiality & KPI's, sustainability & integrated thinking, among a number of other timely points.
Some of the other thought leaders on the program include:
- Rob Michalak, Global Director of Social Mission at Ben & Jerry's
- Sandy Nessing, Managing Director, Sustainability & EHS Strategy & Design, American Electric Power
- Aman Singh, Vice President, Business & Social Purpose, Edelman
- Bernell K. Grier, Chief Executive Officer, Neighborhood Housing Services of New York City, Inc.
- Amy Hall, Director of Social Consciousness, Eileen Fisher
- Tracey Rembert, Sr Manager, Investor Engagement, Ceres
Contact Pomegranate at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.